Welcome to CnAMA dot ORG
CnAMA dot ORG is the website and information portal of the China Automotive Manufacturers Association – USA, which is based in Washington DC. This site will serve as a single point resource where upright Chinese automotive parts and vehicle manufacturers can access U.S. laws, regulations, and rules regarding testing and compliance requirements for importing goods into the USA. Ensuring compliance for Chinese manufacturers to American regulations is most efficiently accomplished by testing products, systems, and vehicles in recognized laboratories within the Western Pacific trading area. To this end CnAMA includes the contact information for recognized and accredited testing laboratories in China and the immediate region.
The China Automotive Manufacturers Association – USA receives support from the International Manufacturers Consultants – DC programme for USDOT-required Agent for Service of Process registration, education, and outreach.
This website will also include a “NEWS” section where we will post recent documents regarding rules, regulation, testing, compliance, etc on an irregular basis. These items will be presented generally without comment; however, there may be occasional need to add clarifications or technical information.
This site will include the following pages:
- USDOT Administrative Regulations and Documentation
- USDOT-NHTSA Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Test Procedures
- USDOT-NHTSA Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE) Test
- USEPA Emissions Testing Procedures
- U.S. State Regulations – Vehicle Equipment Safety Commission
- U.S. State and U.S. General Services Compliant Product Listings
- AMECA Laboratory Listing
- Links to Important Sites (see list at far right)